Hi, welcome to my blog. You searched for “Investering og finansiering” which means Investment and financing in the Norwegian Educational Sector and also a course in the University of Bergen Norway.
Below is the full breakdown of Investering og finansiering or Investment and financing in English as a course in the University of Bergen Norway.
- Credits: 10
- Teaching semester: Spring, Autumn
- Subject code: ECON261
- The speech on vacation: 1
- Language: Norwegian
- Examination information
Study level (study cycle)
Aim and content
To provide a good understanding of financial conditions – and be able to calculate the value of investments.
The course provides an introduction to financial theory, mainly from a business economics point of view. The topic is the valuation of real investments and securities, both under full certainty and under uncertainty.
Upon completion of the course, the student must have the following learning outcomes defined in terms of knowledge, skills and general competence:
The candidate can…
- to how the financial market works
- how one takes care of risk
- the most important forms of securities
- the basic features of the Norwegian capital tax system and how this affects valuation
- to what one means by an efficient market
- the limits of the theory, including some main results in behavioral finance
The candidate can…
- carry out simple investment analyzes for companies, including risk adjustment
- find simple optimal portfolios for investors
The candidate has become better at…
- follow detailed argumentation
- able to distinguish between good and bad argumentation
Requirements for prior knowledge
Requirements for study rights
Forms of work and teaching
Lectures and seminar teaching.
Compulsory teaching activity
Approved assignment. Delivered in groups of 2-4 students. Students with compelling reasons can apply to deliver individually.
Anbefalt | Recommended:
- Which Type Of Life Insurance Policy Generates Immediate Cash Value
- (Solved) How to Fix Pinterest Widget Not Working in 2022
- Lyricdle Game, guess the lyrics of the song and answers
Compulsory assignments that are not approved on the first attempt can be submitted again. To be able to submit again, the first attempt must be complementary, that is to say that the students must have made an attempt to answer the majority of the assignment.
Mandatory work requirements that are approved have no time limit.
Forms of assessment
4 hours written exam
Aid for the exam
Mathematical formula collection by K Sydsæter, A. Strøm and P. Berck or Mathematical Formulas for Economists of B. Luderer, V. Nollau and K. Vetters. Calculator: Only the following simple, non-programmable calculators without a graphic display are allowed to be used in written tests:
All models of type:
- Casio FX-82, Casio FX-82ES PLUS or Casio FX-82EX
- Hewlett-Packard HP30
- Texas instruments TI-30
The Department of Economics can carry out random tests of aids in the examination room.
Grading scale AF
The exam is only offered during the teaching semester. New exam in the following semester only for students with the right to a new assessment .
The literature list will be ready by 01.06. for the autumn semester and 01.12. for the spring semester.
All subjects are evaluated in line with UiB’s quality system for education.
The program council is responsible for the academic content and structure of the study program and for the quality of the study program and all subjects therein.
The Faculty of Social Sciences at the Department of Economics has administrative responsibility for the course.
Thanks for enquiring about Investering og finansiering or Investment and financing as a course in University of Bergen Norway
Del gjerne med venner | Please Share With Friends 🙏🙏