We have great news if you’ve found an Apple device you lost your passcode. It is possible to unlock your device in 15 minutes or less without having to reset the factory.
It is possible to use the same password on all iPhone models. But that doesn’t mean it is impossible to open locked devices!
This article will show you how to open your iPhone without using a secret passcode. Let’s just jump in.
Part 1. Part 1.
You might be searching for a secret password to unlock iPhones.
- You might first attempt to unlock someone’s smartphone without their consent.
- The other scenario would be where you find an old device while cleaning out your drawer and forgot the iPhone password.
In either case you can unlock the iPhone without having it reset or taken to a technician. You risk your data.
Wondering how? The secret passcode can be guessed! However, if this fails, you might try one of the clever alternatives we have provided in this post.
Part 2. Part 2.
Many people believe there is a secret code that allows them to unlock any iPhone they wish. Apple devices are not hotel doors that can be unlocked with a master code.
iPhone passcodes differ from one device to another depending on what the user has set it up as. However, it is possible to find an iPhone passcode and unlock it.
Some people can now use easy passwords. The easiest one to guess is the 6-digit pin code. You can try simple combinations like 111111, 000000, 123456, 987654, etc.
If you have a four-digit passcode on your device, you can try different combinations, such as all 1s, all 0s or all 1234s, and so forth. The same goes for people you know. You can try entering their birthyears.
However, secret passcodes don’t work for all situations. In such cases, it is best to try alternative methods of unlocking iPhones without entering the secret passcode.
Part 3. Part 3.
They say that “Wherever there’s will, there’s way.” This is true regardless of whether you are determined to unlock your iPhone.
We found not one, but five clever ways to enter an iPhone without knowing its secret passcode.
Here’s a comprehensive guide that will help you unlock an iPhone without having to enter a password.
1. Find My App
You can quickly and easily delete the passcode from an iPhone that has the “Find My” option enabled.
This will delete all your data, reset the settings back to default and remove the password. This wouldn’t be a problem if you have iCloud on your device. You can then retrieve the data.
Steps to Unlock Your iPhone With Find My App
Step 1 Connect your Mac, iPad or iPhone to a WiFi or 4G network.
Step 2 – Open the “Find My” app on your device.
Step 3 – Sign in with your Apple ID.
Step 4 – Select the device to be reset. Then, go to “Actions”.
Step 5 – Select “Erase iPhone”. A menu will open confirming that you wish to erase the data from your iPhone. To delete all data from your iPhone, you can select “Erase iPhone”, again.
Step 6 – The iPhone will reboot and you’ll be able to use the device without having to enter a secret password.
Step 7 – Next, restore data to an iCloud Backup
- This method makes it easy to unlock an iPhone using any Apple device.
- This is a quick and efficient way to get the job done.
- You can recover the deleted data from your iCloud Backup
- The device must have “Find My iPhone” turned on
- This method won’t work if the iPhone is not connected to a WiFi connection
- If you don’t have iCloud backup enabled before erasing your data, it won’t be possible to restore it.
2. Use Tenorshare4uKey
Tenorshare4uKey allows you to unlock any locked or disabled iPhone without having to enter the secret passcode. It can safely delete an iPhone’s lockscreen password in minutes and give you full access.
The device’s data will be at risk just as in method 1. It’s fine to have a backup of your data.
Steps to unlock iPhone with 4uKey
Step 1 – Select “Unlock iOS Screen” once you have downloaded, installed, and launched the iOS Unlock App.
Step 2 – Connect your locked device and computer with an Apple USB Cord
Step 3 – Turn the iPhone on to recovery mode in order to allow the applications to identify the device model number and the operating system version.
Step 4 – Simply verify your details and click on “Download” to download the most current iOS version for you phone.
Step 5 – Once the firmware file has been downloaded, UkeySoft Unlocker prompts you for verification of your passcode unlock. To initiate the process, click the “Start Unlock” button.
Step 6 – Once the software has completely deleted your iPhone data, it’ll display a prompt to remove. Allow the iPhone reboot.
Step 7 – Once you’ve done that, you can gain access to the device without having to enter a passcode.
- The entire process takes less than a minute
- Allows you to unlock all types passcodes such as pin code, pattern and fingerprint unlock.
- No technical requirements
- Compatible with iOS 7 and higher
- Can’t remove iCloud Activation Lock
3. Use iTunes
If your device does not have “Find My iPhone” enabled but you have synced to iTunes, you can still unlock it using the same process.
Steps to unlock iPhone using iTunes
Step 1 – Connect your iPhone locked to another Apple device.
Step 2 – Launch iTunes and upgrade it to the latest version.
Step 3 – Click on the device icon, then click “Summary” and select “Backup Now.”
Step 4 – After backing up your iPhone choose “Restore iPhone”.
You can confirm your confirmation by clicking on “Restore.”
Step 5 – After the restoration has been completed, go into the settings menu to select “Recover iTunes Backup” in order to retrieve any data that was lost while unlocking.
- It is simple and fast
- It allows you to recover data that has been lost during unlocking
- Before you can lock your iPhone, sync it with iTunes
- After unlocking an iPhone, you will have to re-configure it.
4. Use iTunes Recovery mode
How can I unlock my iPhone if it doesn’t have “Find My iPhone”, or isn’t synchronized to iTunes? But don’t worry! You can easily do the job with iTunes recovery mode.
Steps to Unlock iPhones Using iTunes Recovery Mode
Step 1: Connect the iPhone to a computer using a USB cord.
Step 2 – Open iTunes on the Computer.
Step 3 – Put your phone in Recovery Mode. The steps to enter recovery mode vary depending on which iPhone model you have.
iPhone 8, iPhone X 8 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus, and all newer models (including iPhone SE IInd and 3rd generations):
- Fast release the Volume Up button by pressing and holding down.
- Fast release the volume button and press it again.
- Hold down the button “Side” on your iPhone until you see the “Recovery Mode” menu.
For iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- Hold down the “Volume Down”, “Power” and “Power” keys simultaneously.
- Continue holding until you see the Recovery Mode interface.
iPhone SE 1st Gen. iPhone 6S.
- Hold the power button and home buttons simultaneously.
- You must hold the device still until the recovery mode screen displays.
If you do not see the passcode screen, then you should try again.
Step 4 – iTunes will notify you that your device is in Recovery Mode.
Click “Restore” to allow iTunes to download the right version of iTunes for your device.
After the recovery process is complete, all data and the screen lock passcode will be deleted.
- Even without prior synchronization it works great
- It will wipe out all your data
Siri is a great option if all else fails. Siri will unlock your iPhone automatically, even if you do not know the secret passcode. Here’s how:
Steps to unlock iPhone using Siri
Step 1: You can activate Siri by pressing – we all know how that works!
Step 2: Next, ask Siri “What time is it now?” The current hour will appear on your screen.
Step 3 – Click on the clock icon. Next, click on the Plus icon located in the upper right hand corner. You’ll see a list with time zones.
Step 4: Type any characters in the search box and click “Select All.” Next select “Share.”
Step 5 – Copy and paste the text from step 1 into the “To” box of the new message dialog box.
Step 6. Step 6.
Step 7 – Wait a while before you press the home button. This will bring you to the iPhone’s home screen.
- It is not necessary to reconfigure the device
- The fastest and easiest method to unlock iPhones
- We won’t let you lose any of your important data
- Only available for iOS 8 to 13.
- Can’t remove iCloud lock
Part 4. Part 4.
Siri works great with older iPhone versions to unlock your iPhone. Use the new secret button to accomplish the same task for iOS 6.1 and older versions of iOS.
Steps to unlock iPhone with the New Secret Button
Step 1 – Select the “Emergency call” option on your phone’s lock screen.
Step 2 – Dial 911 or 112 for an emergency and press “Cancel” immediately
Step 3 – Press the power button for the screen to turn off. You can then turn it back on by pressing the power button.
Step 4 – Hold the power button in place for three seconds. Then, click quickly on the Emergency Call button to immediately receive the “Slide to Power Off!” prompt. It’s done! Your iPhone has been successfully unlock!
- This is a great option for older iOS versions
- No technical requirements
- You can only access the telephone dialer, photos, as well as contacts. You will need to enter the password in order to access other features.
They say, “If they tell me to hold my nose, it doesn’t make a difference whether I hold it with my right or left hand.”
The same goes for unlocking an iPhone using one of the other methods mentioned. It doesn’t really matter what you do, so long as it gets it done!
Now, what are your options? Follow this guide and unlock your iPhone like an expert hacker!